Sri Baduga Museum is a museum located in the city of Bandung, West Java province, Indonesia. The museum is managed by the West Java provincial government, which began to be established in 1974 with the former utilizing old buildings Kawedanan Tegallega.
which was inaugurated on June 5, 1980 by the Ministry of Education and Culture at the time, Joesoef Daoed.
- Stone, mineral, fosil
- Bones, Human and animal bones
- Tools that describe an etnic
- Historical remains until westerner begin showing up in Indonesia
- Historical remains from westerner come until present
- Currency or medium of exchange (token)that is valid
- Handwritten manuscripts, describes a thing or event
- Baced clay
- Embodiment of artistic expression from human experience through two or three demensional object
- Collection of objects which is an outgrowth of traditional technology until now
Naming the museum is taken from the title of one of the king Padjadjaran Batutulis as written on the inscription. And then established through Kepmendikbud 02223/0/1990 number dated 4 April 1990.
Open Hours :
- Tuesday - Friday : 08.00-16.00 WIB
- Saturday - Sunday : 08.00-14.00 WIB
- Monday / Hari Raya / Holiday : Closed
Ticket Price :
- Children : Rp. 1.500
- Adult : Rp. 2.500
Address : Jl. BKR No. 185
Phone. (022)5210976 | Fax : 5223214
Bandung - Jawa Barat